25 October 2016

Dreadtober week 4

Well best laid plans and all.  I did not complete the challenge
that was put forward but I did get paint on models which I haven't done in quite awhile.

I had some set backs that really set me back a week but really at the end of the day I just didn't put in the effort that I needed too. 

I did finally get all the dreads a base coat of green.  The issue is the newer batches of my green are a shade off and just a little duller green.  I was very disappointed in that.

I got more block work done on the primary Contemptor and his brother came in the mail week two.  He got his base coat with Brother Ashmantle and will be painted up as a twin of the first.


Brother Ashmantle has his base green, and I've started his gold super structure.  I was a bit worried it was too much when I started but I think once I get the ink on and get some details it will mellow out.

He will be mostly detail work to really highlight the model.




No comments: